IncrediMail phone support is available for all premium members. Customer's can call the toll-free number and get instant technical support for all email issue's. IncrediMail phone number is a open line and support is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
If you do not recall your password or for any reason your password is not being accepted then the only only way is to reset the password with the email client. For your convenience, IncrediMail customer service can assist you in retrieving your password.
Call 1-888-644-7795 (USA & Canada)
To correct a send/receive issue with your IncrediMail, you should first try and reconfigure your Email Account. Please use the following instructions to do so, and then try to send and receive.
1. Open IncrediMail and from the menu bar, click the 'Tools' menu (marked in red) and select 'Email Accounts...' (marked in blue)
2. In the 'Mail Accounts' dialog that opens, click 'Add' (marked in red) to add a new email account.
3. At this point, the 'Account Wizard' dialog opens. You can configure your email account settings either automatically or manually.
If none of these works, please call 1-888-644-7795 to get IncrediMail premium technical support.
For any Hotmail/MSN/Live users that are experiencing any sort of crash when sending or receiving, please Reconfigure your Email Accounts using the following steps:
1. Click the 'Tools' menu and then select 'Email Accounts'.
2. Click 'Add'. (If your account is already listed, first choose your account and then click 'Remove' before clicking 'Add'.)
3. Please choose 'Let me configure settings myself', and click 'Next'. If you do not see the 'Let me configure…' option, continue to Step 4.
4. Please choose Windows Live/Hotmail.
5. Type in your Windows Live ID (e.g. email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.) and your password, and click 'Next'.
6. Click 'Finish' (and 'Ok').
Please Note: Make sure that the password that you have entered is identical to the one your Email Account Provider has given you.
If you are an IncrediMail Xe User, please do the following:
1. Please click the 'Tools' menu, and then 'Email Accounts'. Select your account, and click 'Properties'.
2. Click on the 'Servers' tab and make sure that you use the correct Servers:
Incoming mail server: pop3.live.com
Outgoing mail server: smtp.live.com
3. Check the box for 'My server requires authentication' option.
4. Click on the 'Advanced' tab and check the two SSL checkboxes while outgoing mail port (SMTP) is 25 and incoming mail port (POP3) is 995 , and click 'OK'.
Let me know if this helps.
In order to find the cause of this issue, determine if the issue is when Sending or Receiving, Creating a Message, or General Slowness. You should first install the latest version of IncrediMail (click here) to restore any damaged or corrupted program files that may contribute to this issue.
Send/Receive Process is too slow - Large Messages stuck in Outbox or Server.
Please check your Outbox (Sending) or Server (Receiving) for large messages and remove them to complete the download.
* If this doesn't help, please click here for more Send/Receive Solutions.
Delay while Creating Messages - Disable the 'Typing Feature' using one of the following:
In the main IncrediMail window, click the 'Tools' menu and then 'Options'. Under the 'Effects' tab, simply uncheck 'Play Typing Sounds'.
In a New Message, click the 'Typing' icon. The Typing feature will now be disabled.
1) Delete the Runtime Folder - This Folder contains Temporary files, and deleting it should help your IncrediMail run faster (it will be recreated over time):
To delete your 'Runtime' folder, please click here
Click 'Run' in the File Download dialog, click 'Run' again when asked to run the software and follow the instructions in the SupportUtil dialog.
2) Reset Internet Explorer (Instructions for IE9) - Please note that IncrediMail uses Internet Explorer components to work, so you will need to perform these steps in Internet Explorer even if it is not your Default Browser!
Please first close IncrediMail completely from the Tray (right-click the envelope icon next to your Computer clock and click 'Exit').
Open Internet Explorer, click the 'Tools' menu (“gear” symbol) and select 'Internet Options'.
Select the 'Security' tab, make sure 'Enable Protected Mode' is NOT marked, and click the 'Reset all zones to default level' button.
Select the 'Advanced' tab, click 'Reset ...'. After doing so, click 'Restore advanced settings'.
Click 'OK' and close all Internet Explorer windows.
Open IncrediMail and check if this helps.
3) Restart Windows using 'MSCONFIG' (Windows Vista/7) - Restart Windows with only the bare minimum of programs. This will determine if another program is causing IncrediMail to run slowly:
Click the 'Start' menu and in the 'Start Search' dialog, type the word 'msconfig', and press on the 'Enter' key.
In the 'System Configuration' dialog, select the 'Startup' tab and click 'Disable All'.
Restart your computer.
With only the basic programs loaded, please double-click the IncrediMail icon on your Desktop.
Please Note: To retrieve your start-up settings, repeat steps 1-2 and click 'Enable All'.
4) Restart Windows in Safe Mode (Windows Vista/7) - Restart Windows with only the bare minimum of programs. This will determine if another program is causing IncrediMail to run slowly:
Restart your computer.
Before Windows starts, press the 'F8' key on your keyboard.
Select the 'Safe Mode (with Networking)' option from the 'Mode Select' menu.
Check to see if IncrediMail runs correctly.
Please Note: To restore your computer to its normal state, simply reboot it.
First download the zip file
1. Save both files from the attached zip file directly to your Desktop - not under a new folder
2. Open the 'imfix.exe' file directly from your Desktop
3. Restart your computer and check the results.
Please let us know as soon as possible if you keep encountering the same issues (multiple reception issue, run-time errors, crash...), your feedback is important to us and greatly appreciated !
Call 1-888-644-7795 for premium support.